Dec 8, 2019
Drinking water: alkaline, thirst, bottled, lead // Interview with Olivier Bernard (thepharmafist.com) on vitamin C, harassment, and winning the John Maddox Prize // Vaping update: EVALI and popcorn lung
* Vox pop by Sarah Swinwood
* Jingle by Jillian Correia of Roctavio Canada
* Additional music by Seth Donnelly and Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com.
* Theme music: "Troll of the Mountain Swing" by the Underscore Orkestra.
To contribute to The Body of Evidence, go to our Patreon page at: http://www.patreon.com/thebodyofevidence/.
Patrons get a bonus show on Patreon called “Digressions”! Check it out!
1) The JAMA study on water intake and kidney function: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2680548
3) Places where you can test your water in Quebec: http://www.ceaeq.gouv.qc.ca/accreditation/PALA/lla03.htm?fbclid=IwAR2u1zqvmnb03uklvROVsjCPsLqljFdUcjO2qv3tM0XMyQJhRCRzLokkCMA#outaouais
4) SWET Trial: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21324289