Oct 6, 2019
Breast cancer screening: self-exams, mammograms, ductal carcinoma in situ, Angelina Jolie // The book “Bottle of Lies” and the safety of generic drugs // When cancer research misses its target
* Vox pop by Morgan Sweeney
* Jingle by Joseph Hackl of Voodoo Jazz
* Additional music by Seth Donnelly and Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com.
* Theme music: "Troll of the Mountain Swing" by the Underscore Orkestra.
To contribute to The Body of Evidence, go to our Patreon page at: http://www.patreon.com/thebodyofevidence/.
Patrons get a bonus show on Patreon called “Digressions”! Check it out!
1) The Malmö Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3142562
2) The Canadian National Breast Screening Study: https://www.bmj.com/content/348/bmj.g366
3) The 2012 Lancet Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23117178
4) The Cochrane Collaboration Review: https://www.cochrane.org/CD001877/BREASTCA_screening-for-breast-cancer-with-mammography